Smallgroup leader!
Woohoo, I'm smallgroup leader!!! I'm really happy. Lately I had been thinking about becoming a smallgroup leader. Chrissy left a few days ago and she used to be smallgroup leader, so they needed a new one. I thought about talking to Freek about becoming a smallgroup leader but I also wanted to wait a while to see if others would think of me as a smallgroup leader without me starting about it myself. And so they did! This is a confirmation for me that God wants me to be a smallgroup leader. I'm really excited and also a little nervous about it. I think I will make a good smallgroup leader and I think I will learn so much from it, but it's also a little scary because it brings a lot of responsibility with it.
Tomorrow will be the first smallgroup meeting that I will go to as a leader. Feels cool! I think it will be a really nice opportunity to get to know people in a different way. And I will get to work together with Daniela a lot, our other smallgroup leader. That will be so nice cause she's a really cool person!
So, can anyone tell me how many times I used the words "smallgroup" and "leader" in this post?

No comments:
Post a Comment