Thursday, June 09, 2005

Crushes

Yesterday me and Laurissa decided to make a list of al the guys we have had crushes on. All the guys, in our entire lives! I know that I get crushes all the time, but I didn't realise it was this bad until I counted the people on my list. There were almost 30! I think Laurissa even had 44! In our defence, we also counted the crushes that only lasted for like a day.
Of some of the guys I couldn't even remember their name, so the list included things like "tall blond guy" and "what's her name's brother".
So, now I'm very curious about other peoples crushes. If you decide to make a list yourself, please tell me the results!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nynke,

What constitutes a crush? If a girl walks by and I say, "she's hot", is that a crush?

Nynke said...

To me, that doesn't sound like a crush. I see cute guys walking on the street all the time but I don't get crushes on them.
My crushes usually last at least a day and I would know a little more about the person than just the way they look.

Anonymous said...

Haha, Nynke, queen of crushes! I guess it runs in the family... :)
Now I'm curious who's brother you had a crush on!
Show me the list!!!

Anonymous said...

ofcourse who's should be whose