Crushes 2
How about crushes on famous people or movie characters? I think I can easily add 15 more to my list of crushes. My list would include (among others) :
Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing
Brandon from Beverly Hills 90210
Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street
Noel from Felicity
Mark Owen from Take That (how embarrassing!)
Peter from Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden (dutch tv show)
Paul Rudd in Clueless
Hugh Grant in all his movies
Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Mr Darcy from Bridget Jones's Diary
And so on, and so on...
By the way, we're gonna watch Pride and Prejudice all night tonight! Can't wait.


2 comments:
Don't think I've had any celebrity crushes, really.
That's funny that you and Laurissa made an exhaustive list. If I were to list all the crushes of my life I might get a good lineup, but it would end about nine years ago. That's when I kicked the habit of having crushes.
Hey,
I had a crush on Brandon too!!! I liked Dylan as well and sometimes I couldn't decide. I was about 12 years old then.
Magda
PS. And when I was 15 I wrote a letter to Brad Pitt. He never wrote back.
Post a Comment