Disturbance In The Universe
I like things to be even and steady. For example, I like eating things in even numbers. Like cookies, mentos, M&M's, strawberries and even french toast. I'd rather eat two M&M's than three, because three is an uneven number. Kinda weird right? So now you know one of my quirks! The weird thing is that I started this behaviour after watching a Friends episode in which they talk about Monica eating TicTacs in even numbers!!!
It also bothers me when all the guests in our hostel show up at the same time in the cafe or at reception. One moment there's nothing to do and the next you're completely stressed out by the big group of people waiting to be helped. It made me think that there must be some disturbance in the universe that makes all these things happen like this. I was thinking about this one morning, and then Melissa told me that there is some scientist who did research about this stuff, this disturbance in the universe. If anyone knows this scientist, please let me know so I can do some research!
Maybe I wouldn't be bothered by this stuff so much if I just accept it the way it is.
Maybe this is just a disturbance in my mind...

2 comments:
You started this after watching Friends?
I like to have stuff I eat to be even so I can chew on as many M&M's on the right side of my mouth as I do on the left side.
Other than that I like uneven stuff because it freaks out freaks like you! :P
I also like even numbers. I used to count everything that could be counted and odd numbers made me crazy. For example, in my home church we had 53 tiles on the ceiling and it really bothered me (haha, I was of course listening to the pastor).
Magda
Post a Comment