I'm here!
First of all: HAPPY BITHDAY DAD!!!
Shame I can't be there, because I'm in Calgary!
After a very long, but very good trip I'm finally here!
Everything went smoothly. I got to fly business class from Amsterdam to Chicago, which was great! I got really spoiled! I got lots of drinks and snacks and really good food, and I watched 3 movies, so I was not bored at all. Then I had a flight from Chicago to Calgary and that went fine too. When the plane arrived I could see the skyline of Calgary and the Rocky Mountains in the background. Very beautiful!
Then Meghan came to pick me up. It was great to see her again. We were very excited! She lives in a really nice house, with 5 other girls and a cat, Gilmore.
The cat is cute, but....I'm allergic! I forgot about that. So, I think I'm gonna have to buy some anti-allergy pills or something because I already got a runny nose and a cough now.
But all is well and great!
I'll write more soon!

1 comment:
Say hi to Meghan. Cool that you can be there. I miss the Rockies.
Post a Comment