Monday, September 17, 2007

Canada so far...

I'm having a great time in Calgary with Meghan. On friday we got to meet up with Hannah who worked at the Shelter City, she goes to the same school as Meghan does. We got some Starbucks coffee (yay, my first!), and we did some sightseeing. In the evening I went to the cinema with Meghan and two of her housemates. We saw The Nanny Diaries, it was very good.
The next day we went up on Calgary tower, which showed a great view of the city, and after that we went shopping in a HUGE mall. That was fun.
Today we went to Banff National Park. We got to see the Rocky Mountains and beautiful nature. Vera went with us. She's a friend of Meghan who stayed with me when she was visiting Amsterdam. It was a great day. The sun was shining. It has been sunny for the past 3 days, I bet it's better than it is back home :)
Unfortunately we didn't see a bear or an elk or a moose. But tomorrow we'll go to the zoo, so we might see some wild animals there.
Well, this will be all for now, cos I'm kinda tired.
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man... I am so jealous (in a positive way). Enjoy!!!