Sunday, August 27, 2006

Felicity

I bought Felicity season 3 on DVD!!!
I'm gonna watch it with Ryan. FUN!
I'm excited! :)

4 comments:

oh my everything!!! said...

hahahahahahaha!

you'll have to let me know about all of his responses. it was so funny watching the other seasons with ryan.

i just remember him saying, "all things to all people..." his reason to neal explaining why he was watching it to begin with! neal was pretty much concerned for ryan's manhood.

heehee.

mis je!

Matt and Katia said...

That show was evil.

Anonymous said...

matt... why evil?
i have never seen a singe episode
and... neal called felicity some bad name (i'm not gonna quote it on nynke's blog). i think i should watch it to see. maybe we can have a felicity night when i come to a'dam ;)

btw- you should buy a pillow for ryan .... to bite.

SusanaL said...

this time please write down his quotes...fun, fu, fun... :)