Sunday, July 03, 2005

Holiday

In a week from today I will have 7 days off and I will go home to Franeker!
I've been pretty tired lately and I had a stressful week so I'm really looking forward to it.
Can't wait to spend time watching Gilmore Girls, Friends and MTV and I really wanna illegally download some songs on my dad's computer (please don't lecture me, I know it's wrong!).
And ofcourse I will hang out and drink tea with my sister until 3 o'clock in the morning.

So, I got a new roommate this week. Her name is Francien and she's from Friesland!
She could very well be the most Frisian person I know. And she likes to clean! Our room is gonna be so tidy for the next four weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, here is a little lecture anyway: if you know it's wrong, why do it?
Looking forward to have lots of tea with you! I bought Chai Tea, you should try it! (although I doubt you'll like it)

Anonymous said...

Hellooo Nynke. Be sure to eat some of those multi-colored, twisted marshmallow things for me and Chrissy. Those things are so good....Hey and by the way, "No" I didn't get those pics of the cereal aisle yet, but I did get some pics of a HUGE American grass-hopper that my niece caught yesterday. I will e-mail it to you(...the pics, not the grasshopper)
Later