Feeling Old!
Okay, this new cleaner we have at our hostel keeps calling me 'ma'am'. I don't really like that.
It actually makes me feel quite uncomfortable (and old).
A few days ago I was looking in the mirror and I felt I looked different. I would like to use the words "more mature" but what I really felt was "old".
I try to convince myself that I only looked older because I was tired. But I found myself asking some people here if they thought I looked older than when I got here 4 months ago.
I will see my parents next week and then I'll ask them. They don't see me that often so they should be able to tell the difference, if there is any. I hope not...

1 comment:
Sissie, you just need a little vacation! I'm sure you look pretty as ever!
Post a Comment