My bike!
Oh my everything! My bike got stolen today!!!
Or so I thought...
My second lock hasn't been working well so I locked my bike just once tonight, thinking it would be okay. But this afternoon I discovered it was gone.
I could get in trouble for this because we always have to double-lock our bikes!
So I felt really bad.
Later this evening Rosemary (one of the managers) told me that a manager from the Shelter City "stole" my bike and put it in our garden at the Willemsstraat.
Apparently he has done that several times before to show us that it's not safe to leave our bikes outside without locking them well.
Feel stupid right now. And I don't like it when people make me feel stupid!
So, I don't really feel a lot of love for that manager right now (even though he's right about the bike locking thing...).

1 comment:
did this person also hide my bike that one time? And Kara's bike?
Post a Comment