Blah, emotions!
Okay, why do I cry when I watch the final episode of the OC?
That's so stupid. Maybe it is because the whole show is basically about family and friends that help eachother and love eachother, and even though they all do REALLY stupid things, they forgive eachother and move on.
I wish I had a close group of people around me that I see and talk to everyday.
I have my family and friends and colleaugues that I all love a lot, but still, it's not the same.
I have housemates too that I like, but still I feel like I come home in an empty house, where there's just me, and the time spent there all revolves about me. I have become very good at living for me. And it works, for a while.
God, I just feel that I'm soooo ready to share my life with someone. To have a real meaningful connection with someone, and I hope that together with that someone we could be there for others as well. Not just be there for eachother.
I think I have a lot to offer. Isn't it a waste if no one is to profit from that?
Dang! Stupid emotions.
And all that from watching the OC.
And having my period too :)

2 comments:
I would say "eat some chocolate", but this time I will say that I understand you very well. I have that too...
Please, don't forget that there are people who love you and miss you like crazy! (I know at least about one) ;-)
Maybe you should join a community house, like I did.
Oh wait... you ARE in a community house.
Here, have some chocolate. :)
Post a Comment