Wednesday, May 02, 2007

This week so far...

It's my week off from work, yay!

On saturday I went to Christina G's birthday, which was fun, and I got to meet Christina C there as well! Christine G's dad made the most amazing cakes, yummy!

Queensday was cool. I kinda like the party atmosphere in the city! I went to Museumplein in the afternoon and listened to DJ Jean and Het Feestteam, haha! Next year I wanna see DJ Tiesto at Museumplein!
After that I hung out with Christina C, Jacoline, Harmen and Jan Pieter, that was cool.

Yesterday we had another little Shelter Reunion. We had a picnic in Westerpark and then some of us went to a cafe for a drink. This was also a lot of fun!!!

Tomorrow I'm flying to Krakow to see Magda, yay!
Looking forward to it! When I'm back I'll write more.

Good week so far. Very nice.

3 comments:

Matt and Katia said...

I'm good! How are you? Yeah, I sw you had looked at my site and I hadn't looked at yours in a while, so I read your blog. Then I read a bunch of people's I haven't read in a while. I hadn't gone to the shelter blogspot with everyone's blogs in a long time.
The surgery went really well. It doen't hurt much at all. just barely a sting while thay are doing it--it's over in a couple of minutes. I was supposed to go home and sleep that day, but after that I was good to go. There's just a couple of things they don't want you doing for a while--swimming, rubbing your eyes, staring at the sun, sword fighting...

Anonymous said...

Matt, I'm not sure Nynke can survive one day without sword fighting. It's gonna be hard.

Matt and Katia said...

It's been hard on me. It's quite shameful the amount of duels I have had to turn down due to lasik.