Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bonoism

So, there's a ton of different types of religion, like buddism, hinduism, taoism etc.
Then within Christianity there's all these sub-divisions ( I'm sure that's not the official term for these things, but you get it), like protestantism and catholicism.
And I think a new type has been sneaking up on us... it's Bonoism.
Seriously, how often can one quote Bono without making it sound like he's some kind of saint?
And then we have these discussions to figure out whether he is a 'real' Chrsitian or not.
And when we come to the conclusion that he is, we're so happy. Not because he's saved, but because the we can idolize him without feeling guilty.


Anyway, I watched a U2 concert in DVD last night.
It was great...
And hardly a day goes by when I don't listen to a U2 song....
And Bono does have a lot of good stuff to say......

Dang!

1 comment:

Matt and Katia said...

That's really funny!