PDA
So, what do you think about public displays of affection?
Probably it doesn't bother us most of the time. I think it was Magda who once said that she saw 2 guys kissing, and she would not have minded it so much if they were a bit cuter. Haha! Sorry Magda, if it wasn't you, let me know.
Anyway, today in the tram I was sitting behind this couple. She was Asian and pretty, and he was a middle aged man with long bushy hair and a beard. At some point she started stroking his hairy cheek. It was like she was petting a puppy or something.
I could not surpress an "Ew!", though it was soft enough for them not to hear.
So yeah, not a big fan of PDA's.
Random fact:
The last 5 songs I've been listening to in the last 15 minutes were:
-Bird Of Paradise by Snowy White
-Vertigo by U2
-Faster Kill Pussycat by Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy
-A Dios Le Pido by Juanes
-Heart Of Glass by Blondie
Might give you an idea of the variety of music I like... :)
And...spring is coming!!!

2 comments:
I always wonder if homophobia means that seeing men make out with each other gives you a gag reflex. I mean, you can't really help that, can you? You can still treat them nicely and you can suppress your gag reflex, so I'd say it isn't homophobia.
Yep... I am the one who said that. And the sad think is that I really meant it.
You can pray for me.
Post a Comment