Monday, September 25, 2006

50 more facts

Let's have some more facts about me:

1. I enjoy watching South Park (even though it's sooo wrong)
2. I often bite my nails
3. I don't remember my natural hair color
4. I want to go to Florida this december
5. I want to let my hair grow long again
6. I would like to be in the game show Weekend Miljonairs
7. And then win at least 16.000 euro's :) hihi
8. I plan to stay in Amsterdam for about 2 or 3 more years
9. Then I want to work in an orphanage in Romania for 1 or 2 years
10. In between all that I hope to meet my future husband
11. I wonder what I would look like with blue eyes
12. I wish I was better in handling money wisely
13. I already miss summer
14. I'm looking forward to my birthday
15. But it scares me that I'm getting closer to 30 (I'll be 26)
16. My favourite color is red
17. I love swimming in outdoor pools
18. I think politics are interesting as well as annoying
19. I like watching programs about underwater life (sharks and stuff)
20. I like King Arthur stories (Camelot, Guinevere, Merlin, love it!)
21. I don't like bugs
21. Flying ants in particular
22. I like paintings by Jack Vettriano
23. I hate travelling underground, I think it's scary
24. I don't like to wear things on my head (hats, caps, etc.)
25. But I'd make an exception for a crown :)
26. I think Marco Borsato is overrated
27. I can't decide whether I'm a city girl or a country girl
28. I love Westerpark (which is a good combination of city and country)
29. I hate the smell of marihuana
30. I like getting e-mails
31. But I'm bad at writing them
32. My favorite fruit is strawberries and white grapes
33. I'm not a big fan of pancakes
34. I do not like fruit mixed with vegetables (like in salads)
35. My favourite vegetables are peppers (paprika)
36. I don't like pork
37. I used to watch Beverly Hills 90210 a lot
38. I liked Brandon better than Dylan
39. I've never been drunk
40. I've never been high
41. I hardly ever cook
42. I hate clowns, I think they're scary
43. And I don't like monkeys either, I don't think they're funnny
44. I think penguins are really cute
45. I would love to live in a house with an outdoor swimming pool and a water fountain! Preferably somewhere close to the Mediterranean sea.
46. But a small appartment in Amsterdam is cool too!
47. I do not like spaghetti
48. I would like to write a book
49. I hope I didn't copy any of the facts from the previous list
50. Because I can be a perfectionist

5 comments:

the only one from Liechtenstein said...

yeah girl, go for it, we wanna hear mooooore :-)

love you...you copied my facts about getting and writing emails....lol...

oh my everything!!! said...

can i be your housekeeper or the nanny of your children if you live in a house on the mediterranean sea? please? oh please?

Matt and Katia said...

Nynke!!!! How are you? It's so good to hear from you! Those were fun times... And I definitely want those photos.

SusanaL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SusanaL said...

I think i liked Dylan better...Brandon looked too nice!!!
:)