Thursday, August 31, 2006

50 facts

50 random facts about me:

1. I got the idea for this list from Magda's Blog
2. I'm a Christian
3. I don't play the guitar
4. Until recently I did not like worship music
5. I am now addicted to my Hillsong United CD
6. I am also addicted to Albert Heijn's chicken-pesto sandwiches (I'm eating one right now)
7. I wish I was a figure skater
8. or a musical star
9. or a graphic designer
10. I have visited 14 countries (I think)
11. I've never been outside of Europe
12. I really want to go to the USA
13. I love to read
14. I love to buy books
15. I have bought more than 20 books that I haven't read yet
16. I prefer to read in English
17. I like to think I'm creative
18. but when I have to think of 50 facts I'm not
19. I loooovvvvveeeee food!!!
20. I worry about getting fat
21. I have seen the movie "The Sound Of Music" at least 20 times
22. Sometimes I smoke
23. I think 50 facts are too much
24. I would like to have a family one day
25. I would want at least 2 children, but no more than 4
26. I love dogs
27. I do not like cats (I do like Garfield)
28. I think male supermodels are ugly
29. I am not impressed by superheroes
30. If I stay single forever I would like to become a travelling nun :)
31. I like the Mediteranean sea better than the Northsea
32. I like mountains better than flat land
33. I would like to write a book, or to write a song
34. I've had about 30 crushes
35. but I've been in love only twice
36. I've never been kissed
37. so sometimes I wonder what it's like
38. I enjoy sleeping
39. I hate getting up in the morning (even when I've been sleeping in)
40. I hate the sound of my alarm clock
41. I hate the sound the freezer makes when you try to open it and it's all frozen
42. I wish today's fashion was more feminine and elegant
43. I used to hate flat shoes, and I would only wear heels
44. I like biking
45. I like going to Crossroads
46. The last time I biked to Crossroads must have been with Laurissa
47. Working in the Shelter was one of the best things of my life
48. Shelter people rule! (okay, that's not a fact about me)
49. I would love to become a Shelter manager someday
50. but I like the job I have now

I like lists like this, so keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few comments:
1. Yes- Magda has some good ideas.
6. Mmmmm....
12. If everything works out... you can visit me there one day :)
28. YES... and the worst thing is that they think they look good.
30. Great... if I stay single I will be a missionary in Africa, so you can go there too.
34. Crushes are fun.
35. But being in love can suck.
36. I wish I could say this about myself.
42. Like... corsets and long dresses?
47. I AGREE!