If the Dutch team looses on sunday I can turn the background back to a nicer color again! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Nynke! I was really sad when I saw the dutch team loosing, it was a hard game...but at least you may turn your blog in a nicer color again, so please do it! like you promised! Last but not least: Viva ORANJE! I still love the dutchies!
Okay, so it's just a Blog, nothing special.
I probably get more joy out of it than you do.
But still, if you're bored or if you're very interested in what goes on in my life, take a look!
1 comment:
Hey Nynke!
I was really sad when I saw the dutch team loosing, it was a hard game...but at least you may turn your blog in a nicer color again, so please do it! like you promised!
Last but not least: Viva ORANJE!
I still love the dutchies!
Post a Comment