There and back again
If anyone recognizes the title of this post, "There and back again", let me know!
Anyway, I went to Krakow, and now I'm back again, already. It was waaayyyy too short!
It was a lot of fun hanging out with Magda. We talked a lot! We also had a lot of fun writing postcards to our friends, which I guess is everyone who reads this.
So, look forward to some cool cards. Well, at least Magda and I think they're cool.
I wish I could post some pictures on my blog, but I have no internet at home, so I guess that will have to wait...
Now I'm back at work and it is boring and stressful at the same time. So no fun. But what can you do? Tomorrow I have to work as well. On a sunday! I really hate that.
Isn't it weird how life can be hard and wonderful at the same time? Good thing God is with us always. No matter how we feel. Happy or sad. And that is a great comfort!
Yeah, my shift is over. I think I'm going to take a walk in Vondelpark. That has been one of my favourite things to do lately.
Later! :)

4 comments:
ik mis je, knuffel!
i've been working on my dutch pretty regularly... yet i still can't write EVERYTHING in dutch...
patience, patience, patience!
glad you and dalena had a wonderful time together. :)
Yes- that was waaaay too short. I am at my boring job right now... it had to come one day. Blah!
I miss you
hey Nynke...
you, me, fish...this thursday?
Yeah, Philipp got my Hobbit reference!
Post a Comment