Monday, May 01, 2006

It's been a while...

Finally an update on my blog!
Well, what can I say. I've been back at work and it's alright. It's not that much fun, but it's work. It gives me money, so I can live in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam is gorgeous when the sun shines. Last week I decided to walk all the way through Vondelpark, from one end to the other. I thought it would take me a really long time, but it only took me about half an hour. It was soooo good. Just walking, enjoying the sunshine, watching the people, kids and dogs. So nice!
And I've been sitting on my tiny balcony sunbathing. I love the sun!
One of my housemates is moving out in October and it's almost certain I can move into her room then. But I have to leave the room I have now in about six weeks. So I needed a place to stay from the end of June until the end of September. And I found one! With a little help of some really cool people! I can move into the same building where Nienke from the headoffice lives. Every other week I have smallgroup at her place too, so that would be perfect.
Today I have training again at my job. I had to decode this three letter code of an airport: BFD.
It's Bradford, Pennsylvania! So I had to think about Laurissa! Nice.
Next week I'll see Magda, can't wait!
Lately I had this longing to become a elimentary school teacher. Not sure why. Maybe I should find some info about part-time education.
I'm also trying to figure out what I wanna do for a job. So it would really help me if you can tell me what kind of job you think would really suit me.
Well, that's my update for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can be a teacher... i can see you in a kindergarten or elementary school, but only with small kids. You know- those cute ones...
But... maybe you should wait until someone at the Jordan quits and you can be a manager.

oh my everything!!! said...

so cool that you thought of me.

it was rather strange for me to read the code...because right away i knew it was for my hometown's airport. i wouldn't suggest flying into bradford's airport if you want to visit me...it would be ridiculously expensive because it's a tiny airport!

love you knuffel!

Elke said...

Nynke, you don't like kids, why torture yourself with being a teacher? ;)
I think you should be a weddingdress model! (shouldn't we all?)