Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Doing worse

Well, I was reading some of my ex-shelter friends blogs and came to the conclusion that they all seem to do better. Which makes me happy!
On the other hand, now I'm not doing too well.
I think I'm over-exhausted or maybe even have a bit of a burn out. I'm seeing my doctor this friday to see what he says.
I'm staying at my parents house right now, I don't know yet for how long.
Lately I just had a lot of trouble sleeping, I have headaches, I have depressed feelings, I worry all the time and I just can't seem to relax. I find things in my life I wanna change and work on, and I just don't have the time and energy to do that. So everything just piles up.
I really hope I can rest and relax and figure out some stuff for myself in the coming days (or weeks).
Cause I have this constant restless feeling and it sucks!

I feel like a real grown up now, having a burn out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send you a big hug all the way from Krakow.
Love you tons.

Anonymous said...

He Nynke, Where do you worry at (waar denk je zoveel over na?)if you pass Zwolle you are always welkcome to visit me. Love Adeleida and I will pray for you.

oh my everything!!! said...

he knuffel... maybe if you jump up and down and around in a circle it will help...if anyone watches you can just pretend "there was a bee"

heehee. love you tons and tons!

Melissa said...

Oh no! It's happened! You're a grown up! But seriously, I'll be prayin for ya!