Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A bit better

I'm doing a little better. I'm going back to Amsterdam tomorrow and will have to start working again next week. I've been thinking a lot about what I wanna do with my life. It's not easy!
I think I wanna do some type of mission thing in the future, like work in an orphanage in Romania. I would love something like that!
But at this point I think I have to work on some personal things first. I feel empty sometimes and I think I should be recharged first before I can mean something to anyone else. I will take some counseling to work out some personal issues. Thanks for keeping me accountable (Cecilia!).
And at this moment I love living in Amsterdam. And I love going to Crossroads.
I think I'm gonna see if there's something cool for me to do in Crossroads.
And I'm trying to find a job for 4 days a week instead of 5 so I have some more time for God, my friends, and myself. So, I got a little more clarity on what to do.
That's good.
I'm happy.
Praise God!!!

2 comments:

the only one from Liechtenstein said...

knuffel

Anonymous said...

he lieverd, goed bezig. begrijp ik dat je wel met deze baan wil stoppen?? love you Adeleida