Working woman
Yesterday I started my new job. I'm actually at my work now. They provide free Internet on all the computers. Ofcourse I'm not allowed to used it during the training, but I'm on my lunch break now.
So far, it's going well. We have to learn airport and city codes, but I already learned them when I studied Touristic Management, so that's a piece of cake. And we have to learn how to work with the reservation system. But it's similar to the one I worked with before, so that shouldn't be a problem either.
It feels good to have a job. I feel very professional. But I have to get used to going to bed on time and waking up early again. Aargh, I don't like that!
I'm looking forward to the weekend!

2 comments:
i'm glad it's going well so far :)
i almost bought you a pillow yesterday at ikea, but then i decided it didn't match well enough.
the end.
oh, ps, i'm working tuesday night :(
so... how do you feel having money again? I can't believe that I will get paid soon and it will be actually more than 50 euro.
Post a Comment