Tagged
I got my first salary today! I'm excited. And I guess pretty shallow to be excited about money...
Anyway, Meghawoman tagged me, so here's my (incomplete) list:
Four jobs I've had:
-Working at the Postbank selling travel insurances (on the phone)
-Working for TPG Post doing research after missing letters and packages (no phone calls here)
-Working for NUON (energy provider) at the customer care department (handling phone calls)
-Working for KLM (my current job) at the reservations department (handling phone calls)
(How do I end up in these kinds of jobs, considering my phone phobia?)
Four movies/shows I've been addicted to: (this one's easy!)
-Felicity
-Friends
-Pride and Prejudice
-Lost
Four places I've lived:
-Blerick
-Franeker
-Hengelo
-Amsterdam
Four countries I would like to visit:
-USA
-Russia
-Poland
-Mexico
Four popular false assumptions about me:
-That I only like sweet girly music (but actually I also like stuff like Garbage and Linkin Park)
-That I'm a good student (I graduated without really studying, I hardly ever did my homework)
- ?
- ?
Four people I look like (or I wish I looked like):
-My sister
-My mom
-Kate Winslet (when I had long wavy hair, I looked a teeny bit like her)
- ?
Four things to do before I die:
-Get married and have kids
-Travel to every country on my list (see post from Aug.19)
-Take art classes
-Learn to play an instrument

4 comments:
*you forgot to tag other people*
Precies!
and also, now you can buy a cool mug :) yay hooray!
how was your first day(s) working working?
Hi Nynke... I also got my first salary and was super excited. this month I am going to work extra hours and that makes me excited. not the work part, but i'm thinking how to spend the extra money i will make.
Post a Comment