Monday, February 13, 2006

Elke's sister

What's this? The information given about me on the Shelter Blog Network has been reduced to this: "Elke's sister".
Is that what I am? Is that all I am? Is that really all there is to say about me?
How about:
The most beautiful ex-Shelter staffmember the world has ever known, the sweetest girl on the planet, the one person you can't live without, the one with the best tea and cookies, and the funnest friend you could wish for!
Just joking. Actually I am just Elke's sister. And proud of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most beautiful for me and that's the most important.
Maybe Elke became a film star and we don't know it yet. If so... that's understandable ;)

Elke said...

Yea, I'm proud of being your sister too!
And Magda, I'm not a moviestar yet, but it could happen any minute now! ;)