Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's over

Good Lord, I didn't think this would be so hard!
These are my last hours at Willemsstraat and it sucks!
I feel lost somehow.
But I haven't cried yet.
My parents are coming to pick me up in a few hours.
I bet I'll start crying as soon as I get into the car.
But there's nothing wrong with that.
I think I just need to process some things to get ready for the next step.

Which will be working and living in Amsterdam!
Get your excited pants on! (quoting Ryan)

3 comments:

Marco said...

You know, it IS something of a blessing if you leave around the same time as a bunch of other people. I can read your blog, or Magda's, or Laurissa's, or Melissa's, and I don't feel so lonely anymore. It's cool to have people going through stuff at the same time you are.

Back in Amsterdam tomorrow night. It's gonna be weird.

oh my everything!!! said...

knuffel! you know i was on the verge of crying so many different times...but it still hasn't happened. i don't know how long it will stay inside...

"htgieanieahkfejajfkjkafjd"
-there was a bee.

love you!

Anonymous said...

Knuffi!
I don't have your e-mail address! Help!!!
Poland doesn't rock! I miss Amsterdam like crazy! I dreamt about it last night!
But Marco is right. It is good to know that I'm not the only one.
The "Re-entry" book is really helpful.