Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Confessions of a restless mind

Why is it that sometimes I feel the need to express some personal things on my blog? Maybe I hope that someone will reassure me and say "Nynke, you're not weird. I have the same thing!"
Anyhow, here are some confessions:

-I love Barbie! Seriously.
-I'm jealous of my friend who's pregnant
-I have a problem with addiction. I'm addicted to shopping, listening to music and to sugar!
-I seriously lack self discipline, in a big big way!
-I worry about the future...a lot!
-I want people to think of me as elegant and feminine

That's enough info for today. Hope you still like me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No!!! That's unacceptable! And you confess such things after 7 months of our friendship! Oh, I can't believe! But anyway- I am happy that you finally came out!
;)
Magda

oh my everything!!! said...

hey...
let me just make sure i understood your blog correctly:

-you want people to think that barbie is addicted to sugar in a big big way

-you seriously lack music to listen to a lot

-you worry about your future shopping trips

-you're jealous of your elegant and feminine friend

-you would love to be pregnant


did i get it right?? ;)

i still adore you!

oh my everything!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.