Some random thoughts...
I had some trouble sleeping lately, and when I can't sleep I think. Here are some of my thoughts:
Have you ever had a desire or longing so strong that it hurt? (I know I have!)
I should really go to the zoo! I love animals . I love looking at the fish in the big aqaurium, it's so relaxing! I would like to go to the one in Arnhem. Anyone wanna come?
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11: 28-30. I had to think of this after a couple of nights of not enough sleep)
I wish I could go on vacation to Turkey for a week. That would be so lovely!
Talk about randomness! "Random" is my favourite english word. And "flabbergasted". It's just so funny!

2 comments:
Oh... if you like animals, maybe you should get an aquarium with gold fish for yourself and stare at it when you have a dipje... That might help. You can save money on zoo tickets, you have some decoration and a cool hobby.
I think I should be your personal advisor.
I think so too. Now that we have had so many personal talks, I'm sure you can decide what's good for me!
But can you handle that much responsibility?
Post a Comment