Phone phobia
I have a phone phobia. I really do not like speaking on the phone. Weirdly enough I had two jobs where I had to answer phone calls all day long. I never pick up my mobile phone. I always let it ring and then I look who called me and decide whether I'll call back or not.
But I think I'm not the only one. At Willemsstraat (where we live) we all hate picking up the phone. So if you would call us the change is big that we just don't pick up. I think we should have an answering machine. That would be cool.
Thinking about this reminded me of a really funny Seinfeld episode. In this episode George pretends not to be at home and he used a song to be the message callers hear on the answering machine. It goes like this:
"Believe it or not,
George isn't at home,
Please leave a messaaaage at the beep.
I must be out,
Or I'd pick up the phone,
Where could I beeeee?
Believe it or not,
I'm not hoooome!"
Makes me laugh!

1 comment:
Did you know we have 4 phones around the house now? And 3 of them are set in the livingroom...
Post a Comment