I actually started reading Pride & Prejudice yesterday and Mr. Darcy hasn't been very loveable so far... Maybe I should watch the movie first to help me keep all the characters apart (so many gossipy women!)and see if it makes me like Mr. Darcy better. And who's your favorite, Nynke?
Okay, so it's just a Blog, nothing special.
I probably get more joy out of it than you do.
But still, if you're bored or if you're very interested in what goes on in my life, take a look!
4 comments:
Go Brian!!!
I actually started reading Pride & Prejudice yesterday and Mr. Darcy hasn't been very loveable so far...
Maybe I should watch the movie first to help me keep all the characters apart (so many gossipy women!)and see if it makes me like Mr. Darcy better.
And who's your favorite, Nynke?
I think Martin is my favourite. But I do like Colin Firth a lot in Bridget Jones's Diary.
colin firth.
Post a Comment