Friday, August 19, 2005

Lists!

I was reading Matt's blog and I got inspired to put some lists on my blog as well.

Five books I started reading but haven't finished (yet):
-Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
-The Horse And His Boy by C.S. Lewis
-The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
-Love and Freindship by Jane Austen
-Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Ten countries I want to visit:
-USA
-Mexico
-Italy
-Sweden
-India
-Russia
-Australia
-China
-Ireland
-Portugal
(and Poland)

Five favorite things to buy when I go shopping:
-Books
-CD's
-DVD's
-Cosmetics (make-up, perfume)
-Shoes

Five movies I could watch over, and over, and over...
-Little Women
-Pride and Prejudice
-The Lord of the Rings trilogy
-How To Loose A Guy In Ten Days (I'm not kidding!)
-Bridget Jones's Diary

Ten random things about me:
-I like to eat sweets in even numbers
-I would like to learn to speak Italian, Russian and Romanian (and Polish)
-I had over 30 crushes in my life
-I am proud to be half German
-I'm allergic to most pets (except dogs)
-I smoked about ten cigarettes in my life
-I've never been kissed
-Or asked out on a date
-I'm so sad!!!
-I love Magda, my Polish friend

4 comments:

Marco said...

Uh, Nynke...
Did Magda fill out part of this posting, by any chance?

Nynke said...

Haha! Yeah, she was sitting next to me!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I wasn't saying anything.

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh, what am I soooo sad....nynkerella doesn't want to visit the best country ever....I just gonna sit in a corner, having a selfpity party and eat all the chocolate, I can find.....