Let's Dance!
Yesterday evening we had a Samba and Salsa night at the Shelter Jordan! It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed dancing! I don't dance a lot here, except when I'm alone in my room.
Dancing must be one of the things I love to do most, but it's one of the things I hardly ever do. How come? Well, I think some of the reasons (at this moment) are:
Not knowing any dancing schools in Amsterdam
Not having any time to take classes
Not having any money to pay for them
Not having anyone to go with (or dance with, you need a partner for stuff like ballroomdancing)
Not being able to finish a course of a year because I'll probably move back to Friesland in five months.
Not having the right clothes to wear
Etc, etc.
I guess I could make it work out if I really wanted to. Maybe I'm just a little scared to actually go through with this.
But I should, because I LOVE DANCING!

2 comments:
Doe eens een dansje! :)
Mmmmm. I love Sambal and Salsa, especially on potato chips.
Post a Comment