Being Sporty
This evening we had an outreach night in our hostel. And we decided to play kickball in the park with some of the guests. Kickball is a bit like baseball (or "slagbal" in dutch), except that you kick the ball instead of hitting it with a bat.
Some of the people from our smallgroup made some cool posters for this night. One of them said:
"What do you think of when you hear the words 'kick' and 'ball'?
-Self defense
-A bad first date
-Caveman soccer
-An opportunity to meat hot chicks and dudes"
Or:
"Are you:
-Smart
-Goodlooking
-Funny
-Athletic
-None of the above?
Then you might enjoy a game of kickball"
So, we went to the park to play kickball. And I actually liked it, even though I suck at ballgames. I was in a sporty mood today and even started to think about leading a more active lifestyle. Hmm, I wonder how long this feeling will last. I will probably be back into lazy mode by tomorrow.
It was great fun, but the field we played in was full of doggy do and Aaron (playing barefoot) got some between his toes!!! Good thing I kept my (high-heeled) shoes on!

No comments:
Post a Comment